Vision Engineering’s sustained investment in optical and digital R&D has resulted in the development of globally patented technology (TriTeQ³), to provide unparalleled and unique extreme 3D reality imaging to users who require high resolution, real time and ergonomic image presentation, with maximum depth perception.
TriTeQ³ is a unique, advanced, stereo image presentation system designed to provide fully interactive real time natural 3D visualisation with OUTSTANDING DEPTH PERCEPTION.
In the era of increasingly sophisticated CAD applications, image presentation becomes ever more important to improve the interpretation of the 3D model and enhance the user experience.
TriTeQ3’s unique and extraordinary display provides unparalleled visualisation, thereby increasing engineering productivity and efficiency.
In current design models the viewing options for designers have limitations:
• 2D images on flat screen monitors (some with a quasi 3D option).
• Stereo 3D monitors, requiring some form of additional eyewear (shutter glasses etc.)
TriTeQ³ interfaces with existing CAD systems and adds:
• A unique fully interactive viewing experience
• Hi brightness 3D images in 4K resolution
• Viewing comfort for complex images
• Natural stereo 3D visualisation with outstanding depth
• Enhanced interpretation of 3D models
TriteQ³ has been developed in response to the specific requirements of CAD design professionals to help drive the Product Development process.
TriTeQ3 can be utilised across multiple CAD applications: visualisation, simulation, architectural design, building information modelling (BIM), 3D design, electrical design and 3D conceptual experiences.